Who is CM? CM Groep B.V.
Konijnenberg 30, 4825 BD Breda, the Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce 20095946
What personal data do we process?
When you use our website, we may collect the following personal information:
Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• To contact you, or to keep you informed of information that we think may be of interest to you, after you have submitted a web form on our website;
• To keep you informed of (new) products and services, in which we try to take into account preferences based on services provided to you and/or interests based on the use of our website with your permission;
• To make calls using the chat option offered on our website;
• To improve and evaluate our website and services;
• To comply with laws and regulations.
Processing of personal data
The service providers engaged by CM are:
Hotjar: Tool with which CM Internally analyses how visitors use our website. Results are used to enhance the CM websty and user experience.
Unbounce: Tool for creating landing pages for events. Visitors can register for such events via a landing page created with Unbounce.
Linkedin Insights: Website analytics tool that helps us to improve reporting on website usage and the campaigns we create.
Google Analytics: Website analytics tool that helps us to improve reporting on the use of the website and the campaigns we create.
Access to personal data
You can request CM to view your personal data that we have collected. If the data contains incorrect information, you may request CM to correct, supplement or delete such data. You may also contact CM at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. If you receive a newsletter from us by e-mail, you will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail.
Security measures CM attaches great importance to the security and integrity of its platform. Our IT department is active 24/7 to monitor security and amply meets the requirements for appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-appropriate level of security. All data is processed and stored in our own data centre, fully managed and controlled by CM. The data centre is located in the Netherlands. More information about security can be found on our website https://www.cm.com/about-cm/security-compliance/